Baggs Bed and Breakfast – Beaudesert
Baggs B&B Beaudesert is home away from home in a lovingly restored classic Queenslander house – perfect for a bed and breakfast getaway close to Brisbane and not far from numerous attractions including the World Heritage Lamington National Park or Tamborine Mountain.
Points of interest
- The house has four clean air-conditioned comfortable guest rooms, with two suites especially designed to allow wheel chair access to both the rooms and the ensuites.
- The timber and cane furnishings give this south-east Queensland B&B a wonderful laid-back charm, which is made complete by the polished wood floors and traditional VJ timber walls.
- Stays include a continental breakfast. Self-catering is also easy and many guests enjoy the privacy of a garden BBQ or meals at local coffee shops.
- Beaudesert Hopsital is located just across the street, so Baggs Beaudesert is also popular with visitors who need to stay close-by to visit family and friends.
- Baggs Bed and Breakfast beaudesert is ideally positioned as a base to explore Scenic Rim attractions or for an overnight-stop if you're passing through.
Things to do nearby
- Beaudesert's main street is also a stones throw away. You'll find the shopping chains you know and love, as well as shops you'd typically find in country towns. While you're here, its also worth stopping into the Beaudesert Cultural Centre, which often hosts the works of notable Scenic Rim artists, as well as the local museum.
- Beaudesert Country markets are held once a month, beside the visitor information centre as you come into town from Brisbane - explore a wide variety of stalls offering home-grown produce, plants, bric-a-brac and much more.sdgdsgsd
- Baggs is located on the Rainforest Way and Summerland Way Touring Routes. Both self-drive itineraries are a great introduction to Scenic Rim touring our local attractions for an extended holiday.