Located 10 kilometres and 10 minutes South of Boonah on a rise in the Teviot Valley on the way to Mount Alford, in the beautiful Heart of the Scenic Rim, in South East Queensland, Australia. We are an easy thirty minutes’ drive from Ipswich and RAAF Amberley; a one hour drive from Brisbane, or a one and a half hour drive from the Gold Coast.
Boutique Vineyard & Cellar Door with picnic facilities, disabled access, vineyard tours, functions by arrangement, free parking, unique views.
No insecticides or pesticides or systematic funugicides used.
Our Chambourcin and Shiraz vines produce our legendary Rose styles: our sensational and highly regarded Shiraz Verjuice, still and sparkling: our medium dry red wines; and our acclaimed White, Cherry and Tawny Ports. Do not fail to ask for a taste of our Famous Bunyip Tawny Port – a local icon of the Scenic Rim food and wine scene during Eat Local Week annually.
Our easy drinking wines and ports, and Verjuice too, are available in our outdoor tasting area with picturesque views of the Scenic Rim mountains.
Points of interest
- Legendary Ports (fortifieds), white/cherry/tawny
- Shiraz Verjuice - still and sparkling
- Crisp Attractive CHAMBOURCIN ROSE
- Outdoor / Indoor Tastings
- Just 1 hour from Brisbane & 90 minutes from the Gold Coast
Things to do nearby
- Cafes & Pubs in Boonah & Mt Alford
- Mini Brewery in Mt Alford
- Moogerah Dam (stocked with Australian Bass, Golden Perch, Silver Perch, Mary River Cod and Saratog)
- Boonah Airfield - Gliding & Flying