Camelot Mountain Escape: Mt Tamborine accommodation for couples.
As an alternative to our flagship ‘Luxury Spa Cottage’ product, Camelot offers a delightful ‘Mountain Escape’ option with accommodation in beautiful and modern, queen-bedded rooms. Each room has its own en-suite and is set in a purpose-designed guest wing with guest lounge, which runs out to the side of the single storey farmhouse. You have your own entry, your own space and privacy.
Camelot’s Mountain Escape a favourite for weekend wedding guests and those seeking quality ‘room-only’ accommodation options, leaving them open to fully enjoy the superb and lavish breakfasts obtainable locally on the Mountain. We can offer a light continental style self serve breakfast at an additional cost by prior arrangement.
So come up to the very top of Tamborine Mountain where the air is pure and the locals friendly! Explore Mount Tamborine’s attractions, including the renowned wineries, distillery, cheese factory, art galleries, gallery walk and local markets or take a stroll in the beautiful rain forests and National Parks.
Rated ‘number one’ on Trip Advisor for speciality lodgings on Mount Tamborine, Camelot prides itself in attention to detail, cleanliness and quality. We can customise packages and offer low rates for midweek and longer stays. For more information or to book, please visit Camelot’s website.
Points of interest
- A purpose-built guest wing of three en-suited rooms is an attractive wing to our single storey farmhouse. Gum floors and tiled bathrooms are beautifully furnished with leather chairs and the beds have mattress toppers to sink into. Tea and coffee facilities are included in each room. Our guest lounge has a fridge and refreshments for you to enjoy as well as a log burner for the colder months.
- Follow the trend and eat a Mountain Breakfast at the many local bistros and cafes. Croissants and coffee or a full breakfast from $15pp. Our Mountain Escape product is a B&B without the breakfast. Why pay so much more to have it included?
- Our guest lounge has free WiFi and an iPad in case you have forgotten your own!
- Looking out over the wide Queenslander deck, our Mountain Escape rooms are just perfect for guests who are simply looking to relax, sleep in and have no time worries!
- Camelot also offers modern, self contained spa cottages delivering a private and intimate accommodation experience for enjoyment by couples or those seeking a special escape. Cottages include a huge luxury spa-bath, king-size bed, log burner plus a breakfast hamper.
Midweek and longer term stays enjoy sharp pricing, either as accommodation-only or incorporated into packages. You call and talk - your hosts will walk the walk!
Things to do nearby
Camelot’s cottages are situated in a private, yet central location almost opposite the hang glider lookout on the very top of Tamborine Mountain. Camelot is equidistant between the three mountain villages and close to all Mount Tamborine is celebrated for.
Spend time exploring nearby galleries, gallery walk, specialty shops, wineries, brewery, local distillery, fabulous restaurants and the breathtaking walking tracks of the rainforest and Tamborine National Park. Camelot is only 400 metres from the local showground that hosts the huge monthly market on the second Sunday of each month.