Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Parkactivities, Adventure, camping, luxury, private accommodation, romantic accommodation, weddings
Cedar Creek Lodges shares 112-hectares of pristine rainforest with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. This delightful destination offers a variety of accommodation styles. Choose a private two-bedroom Creek Lodge, a contemporary room, a larger family holiday home or try glamping in the modern bunkhouses.
Creek Lodges are nestled under the rainforest canopy, guests can curl up in front of the wood burning fire, relax in the double spa bath and watch the cascading creek from the alfresco deck.
Family holiday homes and the bunkhouses are designed for self-catering holidays but guests may choose to dine at the onsite alfresco Terrace or in the Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar.
Explore the natural bushland, swim in the rock pools or let the world go by while you gaze into the Reflection Pool.
Energetic guests will find a host of adventures at adjacent Thunderbird Park. Try the Tree Top Challenge high ropes course, experience the Canyon Flyer zipline, play laser skirmish in the jungle, take a horse ride through the rainforest, fossick for treasure-filled thundereggs or play a round of mini golf on the championship course.
Points of interest
- Cedar Creek Lodges is perfectly positioned for business and pleasure. Hide away in the rainforest, listen to the birds and the babbling creek, explore the natural bushland and swim in the rock pools. Enjoy a family holiday, a romantic escape or a memorable conference.
- Family holidaymakers can have heaps of fun in the great outdoors. Conference delegates can work in peace in standalone conference rooms and enjoy a range of team building exercises, entertainment and leisure activities.
- Most packages include a hearty hot and cold barbecue buffet breakfast. Enjoy freshly cooked local produce and watch the colourful birdlife in the comfort of the Rainforest Restaurant.
- Dine from morning til night on Thunderbird Terrace. The menu features drinks, snacks and light meal. Homemade pizza from the wood-fired oven is a not to be missed treat. The Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar has an excellent menu of gourmet fare and an impressive selection of wine, beer and spirits.
- Make the most of your rainforest escape with in room pampering and beauty treatments using locally produced organic products from Jasmin Aromatique. Visit local beauty spots, fresh food markets and boutique wineries and return to a beautiful meal and a relaxing night soothed by the sounds of the rainforest.
Things to do nearby
- Take a walk through beautiful rainforest at The Knoll National Park.
- See hang gliders and para-gliders leap from the Rotary lookout on Sunday mornings.
- Stroll along Gallery Walk and shop for gifts, homewares and jewellery.
- Visit the weekend markets
- Take a tour of the wineries and see Australia’s smallest operating distillery on Beacon Road