Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Parkactivities, Adventure, camping, luxury, private accommodation, romantic accommodation, weddings
Cedar Creek Lodges located at Thunderbird Park™ – Your Retreat for all Seasons
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a magnificent rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain which is less than an hour from Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Stay in a stylish two bedroom Creek Lodge or a family holiday home with self-catering facilities or choose a contemporary room. All lodges and some rooms have spa baths and private balconies.
Find treasure filled thundereggs formed when dinosaurs roamed the earth, play laser skirmish in the jungle, tackle the high ropes course at TreeTop Challenge, boost the adrenalin with a thrilling ride on the Canyon Flyer, enjoy a horse trail ride or play a round on the championship mini golf course.
Explore the natural bushland along the walking tracks and see hundreds of colourful birds. Lucky visitors may catch a glimpse of Plato the Platypus.
Enjoy a hearty barbecue breakfast with the birds, chill out on the Terrace or dine in style in the Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar. The Terrace serves light meals and snacks all day every day, homemade pizza from the wood-fired oven is a specialty.
Cedar Creek Lodges is the ideal destination for family holidays, romantic escapes, conferences and weddings.
Points of interest
- Cedar Creek Lodges is perfectly positioned for business and pleasure. Hide away in the rainforest, listen to the birds and the babbling creek, explore the natural bushland and swim in the rock pools. Enjoy a family holiday, a romantic escape or a memorable conference.
- Family holidaymakers can have heaps of fun in the great outdoors. Conference delegates can work in peace in standalone conference rooms and enjoy a range of team building exercises, entertainment and leisure activities.
- Most packages include a hearty hot and cold barbecue buffet breakfast. Enjoy freshly cooked local produce and watch the colourful birdlife in the comfort of the Rainforest Restaurant.
- Dine from morning til night on Thunderbird Terrace. The menu features drinks, snacks and light meal. Homemade pizza from the wood-fired oven is a not to be missed treat. The Rainforest Restaurant offers a fantastic experience with traditional meals and share plates. A must for all Foodies.
- Make the most of your rainforest escape with in room pampering and beauty treatments using locally produced organic products from Jasmin Aromatique. Visit local beauty spots, fresh food markets and boutique wineries and return to a beautiful meal and a relaxing night soothed by the sounds of the rainforest.
Things to do nearby
- Take a walk through beautiful rainforest at The Knoll National Park.
- See hang gliders and para-gliders leap from the Rotary lookout on Sunday mornings.
- Stroll along Gallery Walk and shop for gifts, homewares and jewellery.
- Visit the weekend markets
- Take a tour of the wineries and see Australia’s smallest operating distillery on Beacon Road