Eagle Heights Mountain Resortconference venue, hotel accommodation Mt Tamborine, restaurant, wedding venue
Eagle Heights Mountain Resort on Tamborine Mountain offers spectacular views of the Gold Coast — look far beyond Stradbroke Island to the North, and beyond Coolangatta, Tweed Heads to the South. The resort is most famous for its beer garden, however you will find it has so much more to offer for all ages.
Enjoy great meals in the outdoor, undercover dining area, surrounded by manicured gardens and open grass where the kids can let off steam; sip your favorite beer in the main bar and choose from a range of affordable accommodation.
Points of interest
- Accommodation: The Resort offers 20 deluxe motel suites, ranging from romantic rooms for two to rooms for the whole family. Lounge around on your private balcony or relax in one of the themed spa suites, as you enjoy an ever-changing Gold Coast and Pacific Ocean view.
- The newly refurbished main bar and restaurant offers TAB, Keno and pokie facilities, and big screens for all your favourite sporting events.
- Eagle Heights Mountain Resort is just 25 minutes drive to Dreamworld, Movieworld and Wet ‘n’ Wild, Eagle Heights Mountain Resort is a compulsory visit for all living or visiting South East Queensland.
- Eagle Heights Resort is also a popular wedding venue offering intimate ceremony locations, spectacular backdrops for those special photos, function areas easily able to cater for large groups and a range of affordable accommodation so guests can stay onsite.
- With three function areas we can cater for small intimate meetings and conferences to the expansive space in our main function room that can cater for over 100 guests for larger meetings, conferences and receptions.
Things to do nearby
Located within minutes of Tamborine Mountain’s famous Gallery Walk, waterfalls, bushwalks, wineries, and other local attractions, Eagle Heights Resort is perfectly placed as a base to explore Mt Tamborine.