Only $280 to experience one of the best ways to see the varied beauty of our Scenic Rim with Hot Air Balloon Scenic Rim, followed by a champagne breakfast at Canungra Valley Vineyard.
Float silently, high above this spectacular country-side and be astounded by the vastness and captivated by the beauty of our region, so close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast: the neatly defined cropped jigsaw which is our famed Fassifern Valley, the undulating ranges dotted with Australian wildlife, all set-against the spectacular ring of National Parks and rugged mountains which are this region’s namesake.
Points of interest
- Only $280 all inclusive, enjoy a morning floating over the Scenic Rim as well as a delicious hot breakfast with champagne to toast.
- Flights include a delicious champagne breakfast, followed by a sumptuous breakfast on the grand old homestead verandah of Canungra Valley vineyards.
- Daily door to door transfers. Choose from a number of convenient meeting points, only a short drive from Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Canungra or Beaudesert.
- Passengers transfer are door to door transfered to the Hot Air Balloon launch site by air-conditioned coach.
- To learn more about Hot Air’s Scenic Rim Balloon Ride and Canungra Valley Vineyard Grand Homestead breakfast experience, go to www.hotair.com.au/scenicrim or call 1300 766 887 - open 7 days 8am to 8pm.
Things to do nearby
- Your Hot Air Balloon Scenic Rim coach will collect and drop you back to your car and meeting point.
- We also offer drop offs to Theme Parks, Shopping Centres & link with a number Gold Coast Hinterland tours. Please talk to our Reservations 07 5636 1508 for options.
- The spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland, Scenic Rim & Mt Tambourine region is also packed with a great range of world-class tourism attractions and experiences.
- Have you considered extending your stay to explore our winery trails, south-east Queensland scenic drives, World Heritage National Park bushwalks, rainforest experiences and art galleries? Be warned - with so much to look at, you’ll need somewhere to stay.