Ketchups Bank Glamping near Boonahglamping near Brisbane, luxury tented accommodation, romantic break
“The glamour of luxury accommodation with the romance of camping under the stars”. Ketchup’s Bank Glamping is a truly unique romantic escape. South East Queensland’s first couples’ luxury tent bush retreat is nestled amongst the hills, only 15 minutes drive from Boonah and 90 minutes drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
This secluded eco-retreat with views to the mountains of the World Heritage listed national parks of the Scenic Rim, offers luxury tents with private facilities, balcony, bar fridge and flat screen dvd player, powered on 240v supplied entirely by solar.
Points of interest
- Awake in your plush tent, put on your fluffy robe and settle down to a billy-tea breakfast with sweeping views - it's the best of camping with all of the comforts of a hotel including plush queen-sized beds, and an ensuite.
- Each evening, sit around your private campfire, soak up the night air, sipping your favourite beverage and toasting marshmallows
- The native wildlife thrive in the 100 acres of privately owned eucalypt forest, so you are likely to spot bettongs and wallabies around your tent and feed plate-sized silver perch in our dam.
- Your private outdoor kitchen has all of the essentials. Try your hand at cast iron camp oven cooking or enjoy a the option of a self-cook bbq dinner and breakfast hamper. Leave the cleaning-up for someone else - daily kitchen servicing is complimentary.
- If you don't feel like cooking, nearby Boonah offers tasty pub, restaurant or cafe meals, from five star to diner fare. Look out too for Boonah's quaint coffee shops, with their own modern country charm.
Things to do nearby
- The drive to Ketchups Bank Glamping offers a rare view of the curve in the rim of mountains which are the namesake of the Scenic Rim. As you reach the top of the range you'll find yourself looking at a wonderful backdrop of spectacular mountains behind rolling grazing paddocks dotted with homesteads.
- Ketchups Bank Glamping is close to a number of Scenic Rim attractions, including wineries, joy flights, fixed wing gliding, the famous Frog Buttress climbing venue, the bushwalks of Mount French National Park, water sports at Moogerah Dam, the Mt Joyce recreation trails at Wyaralong Dam and other adventure options at Mt Barney.
- Check out our self drive options to see how you might be able to link these Scenic Rim attractions into your south-east Queensland midweek or weekend getaway experience.
- Take the spectacular and popular loop drive up to Queen Mary Falls, out to Killarney and back to Boonah through Aratula to check out the antique shops.
- Boonah’s main street still has that lovely reassuring traditional country look and feel. By day there's also a couple of art galleries and close by you'll find lots of opportunities for adventure, sightseeing and immersing in nature.