The ultimate romantic Tamborine Mountain accommodation and a favorite Gold Coast Hinterland honeymoon hideaway: Lisson Grove is multi-award winning luxury holiday accommodation, offering three unique self-contained individual cottages with genuine log fires, double spa baths and exquisite finishings.
Think private, intimate spaces, nestled high on Tamborine Mountain and opposite Witches Falls Queensland’s oldest National Park, with spectacular views over the valley below.
Lisson Grove’s cottages are positioned around an old-style English village green – each private bungalow caters exclusively for couples and is designed and decorated to fit a specific romantic theme.
Points of interest
- The Gamekeeper’s Cottage is filled with rich colours and rustic décor, a throwback to bygone days.
- The Abbey Cottage is a favourite with honeymooners, with high cloud-covered ceilings, a loft bedroom and thoroughly romantic décor.
- The newest cottage, known as the Castle Cottage, is an opulent experience, far beyond visitor expectations. The traditional Scottish castle design comes complete with its own day spa, plunge pool, meditation garden and antique four-poster bed.
- Lisson Grove aims to pamper and spoil as never before. The moment you arrive you will be enveloped in luxury and romance, with champagne and chocolates.
- Meals are carefully prepared with fresh produce picked from the resort gardens. You'll enjoy a scrumptious, piping hot, two course gourmet breakfast, hand delivered each morning to your cottage door at a time of your choice and dinner is complemented by an exclusive wine list.
Things to do nearby
Lisson grove is perfectly placed to make the most of Mt Tamborine's key attractions. Close by you'll find -