Escape city life, swap ‘camping’ for ‘glamping’ and enjoy luxury beneath the stars in an intimately unique safari-style camping experience at Spicers Canopy in the Scenic Rim.
Spicers Canopy offers uniquely luxurious safari-style camping escapes to couples, as well as family, social or corporate groups of up to 20 in the heart of the spectacular Scenic Rim region just one and a half hours south west of Brisbane and on the doorstep of the Gold Coast hinterland.
Points of interest
- Spicers Canopy is located just a few minutes drive from its famous sister property – Spicers Peak Lodge– from which it gains inspiration for customer service and cuisine.
- Spicers Canopy's fabulously well appointed permanent campsite lies close to 8,000 acres of Australia’s most unique private nature refuge.
- A genuine eco tourism experience - up close and personal encounters with Australia’s unique plant and animal life are very much part of a visit to Spicers Canopy.
- High on a plateau, the air at Spicers Canopy is pristine. At night, watch satellites tracking past stars, as you sit with a nice glass of red beside the fire.
- Spicers Private Walks has received Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation from Eco Tourism Australia.
Things to do nearby
- Explore Spicers Station and neighbouring word-heritage Main Range National Park, either with a Spicers guide or following known bushwalking trails.
- Enjoy a scenic drive, taking in our country quaint country towns including Boonah and the patchwork appearance of our Fassifern Valley farm crops.