A unique blend of luxury accommodation and fine dining, Spicers Peak Lodge is an intimate destination for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
This is an idyllic retreat away from the pressures of modern life, set on an 8,000 acre working cattle property, two hours south west of Brisbane and just a little more from the Gold Coast — the ideal South East Queensland getaway.
Voted Best Luxury Accommodation in the Tourism Queensland Awards for two years in a row, Spicers Peak Lodge is also one of the Luxury Lodges of Australia — in the same company as such other esteemed properties including Qualia, Southern Ocean Lodge, Emirates Wolgan Valley and Spicers Clovelly Estate.
With only ten luxurious Suites and two Private Lodges, Spicers Peak Lodge is sumptuously appointed — intimate and relaxing accommodation in one of South East Queensland’s most beautiful wilderness areas.
Points of interest
- Spicers award-winning restaurant and five or seven-course degustation menu are a uniquely memorable highlight of any stay. Choose from range of separate bed, breakfast, dinner and all-inclusive options.
- Everything has been thought of - king-sized bed, Bemboka blankets, feather and down pillows, marble bathrooms with heated towel rails, wonderful amenities, wireless broadband Internet and more...
- Overlooking the Great Dividing Range and Main Range National Park, this secluded mountain-top retreat also now has a day spa - Spa Anise offers specially designed treatment rooms, a plunge spa pool on the deck and a range of unique treatment options.
- Things to do - picnic in Spicer's grounds, after a mountain bike ride, gentle bushwalk or expedition through more remote and rugged trails. Tennis, a game of pool, a dip in the infinity edge swimming pool or soak in the luxurious outdoor spa are also options and so is relaxing with a good book.
- By night sample fine food and wine, relax by the fire or do some stargazing in the clear mountain skies. You could also choose a latest release or a classic from Spicers DVD and CD library for use in your room, or just grab a book for a leisurely read.
Things to do nearby
- World Heritage Main Range national park offers additional opportunities for bushwalking and sightseeing is also popular in this spectacular Scenic Rim location.
- Wine Tasting - follow the western Scenic Rim wine trail, visiting boutique vineyards near Harrisville, Boonah and Mt Barney or consider a food and wine tour so you can relax and enjoy your day without worrying about who is driving.