South-east Queensland’s longest rainforest canopy walk provides the perfect vantage point to discover the thrills of this incredible eco-adventure. Journey through verdant foliage beside a tumbling creek and breath-taking rock pools as you explore the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk pathway.
This enchanting experience covers over 300 meters of stable steel structured bridge through rainforest canopy, descending gradually to follow rockpools and waterfalls, a butterfly lookout, local history enclosure and sheltered rest areas. The Skywalk then soars to a 40 meter long Skywalk Cantilever, 30 meters over the valley, with spectacular views of the creek and the rainforest canopies below.
Points of interest
- Rainforest Eco Gallery lets you learn about the rainforest before your journey begins.
- Self-paced, walk at your leisure, no booking required
- The first 300 metres of Skywalk is wheelchair accessible.
- Pram friendly – approx 14 steps along the way
- The Skywalk pathway takes approximately one hour
Things to do nearby
- Explore Tamborine National Park for more rainforest and waterfalls experiences, including bushwalks and cool plunge pools.
- Extend your stay by choosing a Tamborine Mountain bed and breakfast or cottage experience.
- Discover Mt Tamborine's Gallery Walk, with its neat little cafes, galleries, boutiques and craft shops.
- Take to the Scenic Rim's wine trail, with tastings throughout the Gold coast hinterland and further afield near Beaudesert and Boonah.