This is a special experience. Prime Scenic Rim produce and native Australian ingredients combine with traditional cuisines in a 4 hour experience not to be missed. This all takes place in our Lost World Valley kitchen with its World Heritage Listed View.
The Class includes: Tea or Coffee on Arrival, A two hour hands on cooking class, a three course lunch with local wine, afternoon tea and recipes and menus from the day.
Why not bring your own group of friends or work colleagues for a team building event. You are then able to choose your own class theme and the date that suits you.
Points of interest
- Wild Lime Cottage is a picture-postcard, private romantic cottage, with huge bi-fold doors to bring the outside in for summer, optional air-conditioning and a cozy wood fire, perfect for keeping warm in winter as you watch the mist swirl around the mountains outside.
- Wild Lime Cottage was purpose designed for romance, honeymoons and special getaways. Enjoy a sunset deck, bubbling spa, muslin-draped bed and a truly unique private outdoor shower.
- Worendo's Treehouse is a romantic or family holiday option, which sleeps five. Highlights are stack-back doors, a dramatic scenic vista, air-conditioning and a wood fire.
- Both cottages are self-contained with generous home cooked breakfast baskets provided.
- Worendo's cooking school is a truly Australian bush food experience. Delight with friends as you learn to fuse wild local food with Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Things to do nearby
- The Lost World Valley is a bushwalking, birdwatching and relaxing haven, away from the crowds, but still close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- World Heritage Lamington National Park’s rugged wilderness section sits to the east and can be enjoyed by experienced bush walkers. There are no formed tracks or facilities in this section.
- To learn more about Worendo’s own special brand of Lost World Valley romantic accommodation or the Wild Lime Cooking School please visit the website or phone us on 0422 587 567