Delightfully different, intimate stone cottages tucked away on beautiful, tranquil Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland, 30 minutes from the beach and less than an hour from Brisbane. Witches Falls Cottages is the ideal location for a romantic getaway or short break and for those wishing to explore the magnificent Tamborine National Park.
The charming hand-built cottages are nestled in flowering scented gardens and towering rose gums – unwind, revive and rejuvenate the spirit and soul as you breathe fresh mountain air, sip champage and lie back in your glass-roofed spa to gaze at the stars on a clear night. By day, your spa experience becomes at-one with nature as the clear-glass walls blend inside with the forest outside.
Points of interest
- Hand-crafted - each character cottage offers intimate split-level living with a stone gable, bullnose veranda, polished timber floors, cosy fireplace and a double spa, perfect for a romantic retreat.
- Splendid Breakfast - delight in hampers with deliciously fresh warm homemade bread and fresh fruit, delivered each morning to the privacy of your cottage.
- Romance - secluded, relaxing cottages, set in a magical location help set the scene for a romantic stay, where you can retreat from the world in total privacy or venture out when you choose.
- Exciting Packages - not just accommodation - many unique & special packages to select from - spoil & indulge yourself in style
- 10 Stars for Hospitality - nice, friendly, incredibly helpful and hospitable hosts, David & Daniela are always on hand to meet your needs.
Things to do nearby
- Witches Falls Cottages is set directly opposite Witches Falls National Park, short walk to village (shops, cafes & restaurants), wineries – no driving required if you walk or choose the hop-on, hop-off Trolley Tour service.
- There are walking tracks and picnic areas in six sections of the Tamborine Mountain National Park. Follow the paths or choose a guided experience.
- Why not plan to stay longer and enjoy all of the many Mt Tamborine attractions.
- Tamborine Mountain is home to wineries, boutique breweries and even an award-winning distillery - choose a wine tour to make the most of this experience.