Albert River Wines, Tamborineboutique winery Tamborine, Vineyard restaurant, wedding venue, wine tasting
A Vineyard Restaurant, overlooking lush vines and with panoramic views of Tamborine Mountain and the Gold Coast Hinterland, a beautiful wedding chapel and boutique cellar door tastings – Albert River Wines is an award-winning bespoke wedding venue and winery.
The venue offers both indoor and al fresco dining and caters for couples, groups, families and grand weddings or functions. The glorious setting with its sweeping drive, the colonnaded veranda and undulating hills covered with vines will provide an immaculate setting for what is sure to be an amazing experience.
Albert River Winery’s Cellar Door and Restaurant are open daily from 10am-4pm, and for Dinner every Friday and Saturday 6pm-8pm.
Live entertainment every Sunday from 12pm-3pm.
We also cater for all types of functions, large and small, for weddings, social or corporate events.
** Bookings Essential.
Points of interest
- Albert River's winemaker Peter Scudamore-Smith is one of only two "Master of Wines" in Queensland. More impressive, there are only 17 Master of Wines in Australia and just 278 worldwide!
- Albert River Wines offers a choice of wedding ceremony locations, including Garden Gazebos, an ornately restored Vineyard Chapel and a unique opportunity for Vows amongst the Vines, where you can pledge your love surrounded by the beautiful ambience of lush grape vines and the panoramic Mountain Views.
- Onsite wedding receptions are held in the historic Auchenflower House Ballroom or Tamborine House Verandah, which boast stunning 1800’s architectural design and sweeping views of the vineyard, manicured gardens and the mountains of Tamborine beyond.
- At Albert River Wines many families also enjoy a glimpse of farm life - our Tamborine Station Farm Tours will uncover the history of Tamborine, our vineyards and you'll experience an authentic sheep dog demonstration. Also try your hand at whip cracking, learn how to throw a boomerang, and hand feed the barnyard animals. Tours operate from 11am Tuesday to Saturday. Bookings Essential.
Things to do nearby
- Albert River Wines is part of the Gold Coast hinterland wine trail. You'll find many other wineries in this part of the Scenic Rim and also to the west of our region.
- Enjoy Scenic drives through open grazing land and prime equestrian paddocks, as well as our rugged mountain ranges, where you'll find world-heritage listed national park with some of the best bushwalks in Australia.