Avocado Sunset Bed and Breakfast, Tamborine Mountaincouples, honeymoon, log fires, luxury, romantic accommodation, spa baths, views
Double-spa baths, log-fires, breathtaking views, fresh mountain air, hearty food, romance and relaxation are the ingredients for Avocado Sunset’s award-winning Tamborine mountain bed-and-breakfast. The AAA-rated four-star couple’s escape has four delightful and elegant styled rooms to choose from. Voted number 1 Bed and Breakfast in the Scenic Rim on Trip Advisor for 2016 and awarded the Certificate of Excellence for six consecutive years.
Points of interest
- HIGHLIGHTS OF AVOCADO SUNSET BED & BREAKFAST -- Each indulgent room has a double spa or claw-foot bath and private deck overlooking rainforest gardens or mountain views as far as the eye can see.
- Richard and Cheryl pride themselves in preparing a wholesome home-cooked breakfast from the menu using their own eggs and garnished with avocados from the property. There is also an extensive cold buffet with cereals, fresh fruit salad, bircher muesli, home-made preserves and yoghurt.
- The dining room overlooks the valley and mountains beyond, but in the evenings - if you're tired or can't be bothered to cook, pre-order a wine and cheese platter to have in the privacy and seclusion of your own room or on the viewing deck watching the sunset.
- If you feel like going out for dinner, you'll find plenty of choice close by, from intimate restaurants to country pubs and multicultural cafes - there are sample menus in your room with recommendations from your hosts.
- Avocado Sunset is also popular for Tamborine Mountain wedding accommodation. The deck at sunset is an intimate platform with spectacular views for photographs – talk to our hosts Cheryl and Richard for ideas and contacts for wedding venues, flowers, a celebrant, catering and limousines. All rooms open onto the cosy guest lounge, with its flickering log fire and sweeping views to the mountains. At night the magnificent gum trees on the property are floodlit to add to the atmosphere.
Things to do nearby
- Hosts Cheryl and Richard are friendly and attentive. They also have a wealth of knowledge about the local area
- The choice of restaurants on the mountain is extraordinary and varied from cafes, to fine-dining, we have it all - Greek, Indian, Italian, Irish, Japanese and Thai to name but a few. Richard and Cheryl have tried them all and are happy to recommend
- National Parks walks are a "must do" on the Mountain. They are interesting and varied, with palm groves, waterfalls and natural rainforests. Walking track maps are supplied
- Food and wine tours are a great way to sample what the Mountain has to offer and can be booked in advance. The Tamborine Mountain Distillery is just a short walk away - save this for the end of the day!
- Richard and Cheryl can also help plan your journey wider afield, including those extra special Scenic Rim and Gold Coast Hinterland attractions. Movie World, The Australian Outback Spectacular and Dreamworld are all within 30 minutes of Avocado Sunset B&B
- For more information visit our website www.avocadosunset.com.au
or call us on 07 5545 2365
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org