Experience a rare and tranquil beauty. This secluded high country home in the
mountains is surrounded by fragrant flower gardens and remnant rainforest.
See wildlife up close and meet our quiet herd of beef cattle.
This home is fully self contained and would suit couples, families or groups.
Inspiring and quiet!
Points of interest
- Large 3 bedroom secluded Country Homestead
- All bedrooms open with double doors onto the rainforest
- 2 living areas plus a separate games room with ping pong table
- Magnificient View of the valley of the Scenic Rim
- Rainforest and Cottage gardens around the house
Things to do nearby
- Bush Walk on well defined hiking tracks throughout the 250 acre property - from the easy 400m walk down the old bullock track to the challenge of the walk up to the edge of Mount Chinghee National Park.
- The Lost World and Lamington National Park are all within a few kilometres
- The area is known for its beauty, as well as for the Arts and Food Festivals