Binna Burra Mountain Lodge – Weddings & Conferencescountry wedding, hinterland - Gold coast conference venue, rainforest wedding
A unique setting high in the Gold Coast hinterland, surrounded by World Heritage National Park, makes Binna Burra Mountain Lodge the ultimate location for love, excitement and wedding celebrations, as well as fertile ground for conferences and work teams looking to meet outside the office.
Only 90 minutes from Brisbane and 60-minutes from Gold Coast airport, wedding guests and conference delegates can “get away from it all” with minimal travel time. On arrival, they’ll be swept away by the natural beauty of Binna Burra, the surrounding 20,600 hectares of unspoiled Australian bush, rainforest and breathtaking views of the Coast and Numinbah Valley.
Points of interest
- For weddings, Binna Burra provides countless photo opportunities throughout the National Park, the Lodge native gardens and grounds, terraces and balconies.
- With photographic formalities out of the way, relax and enjoy a glass of champagne with your family and friends as the sun sets over the Coomera Terrace. Conference guests also enjoy this sunset drinks and nibbles opportunity.
- You'll find a range of wedding and confererence catering options including delicious morning/afternoon teas, working lunches, sunset drinks and nibbles, sumptuous sit-down dinners and relaxed BBQ feasts.
- Binna Burra offers a variety of function and meeting rooms to suit different size groups and your particular needs - for conferences and team-building, whiteboards, flipcharts and wi-fi internet are also available.
- Guests can choose from a variety of on-site eco-accommodation to suit budget and training requirements - quality Sky Lodge apartments, mountain lodge rooms, heritage cabins, bunk house or onsite tents.
Things to do nearby
- Binna Burra is surrounded by world-heritage Lamington NP, which offers a stunning range of walking tracks for all levels of fitness - learn more >>
- The Gold Coast hinterland and Scenic Rim are rich with attractions, including food and wine trails, gallery shopping, scenic drives and quaint country towns. Many visitors also take time to explore this diverse region.
Binna Burra's dedicated Wedding, Conference and Function Coordinator offers personal and professional attention to ensure that every aspect of your event is handled with the detail and respect you deserve. For more, call 07 55333622 or email email@example.com