Superb food, lake views, a huge range of wines and an entertaining tasting experience are what makes Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery one of the most popular Cellar Doors and Winery Restaurants in the Mount Tamborine/Scenic Rim region.
Cedar Creek Estate and its attached Queensland Wine Centre offer tastings for an impressive range of wines from the varietal Sauvignon Blanc, Verdelho, Chardonnay or Shiraz to the sweeter styles of Rose, Moscato, Ports, Liqueur Muscat and Dessert Wines.
Points of interest
- Soak up the experience and knowledge of expert Cellar Door staff, as they guide you through the list of wines on offer or host a group tasting in Cedar Creek's Heritage Bar.
- A delicious culinary experience -- savour tasty scones as part of a Cedar Creek Estate morning Devonshire Tea and for lunch delight in gourmet fare, with kids specials also available. Dine outdoors in Cedar Creek's stunning garden, on the verandahs or in air-conditioned comfort. For cold days, retreat to the log fire and hearty soups available in Cedar Creek's Hamblin Room.
- Fine Australian Art is another feature of Cedar Creek -- in the very Australian atmosphere of the Heritage Bar, you'll find works of art by renowned artist, Arthur Hamblin, depicting the essence of outback Australia. Try a sneak preview in our online gallery .
- Travelling to 15 wineries in one day from Brisbane or the Gold Coast has never been as easy with the newly opened Queensland Wine Centre -- purposely built to promote wineries from all over Queensland and located at Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard & Winery. Not only can you taste the wines of Cedar Creek Estate, but now you can see and taste wines from 14 of Queensland’s premier wineries all under one roof.
- See Cedar Creek under your own steam, or join a food and wine tour to makes the most of your visit, as you combine a spot of sightseeing with your tasting experience.
Things to do nearby
- Mt Tamborine is also number to a number of other wineries, micro-breweries and a distillery -- so you might like to consider a food and wine tour to learn more about vineyards here and also to the west of the Scenic Rim.
- Alongside the Credar Creek Winery you will find Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves - an incredible eco-certified man-made attraction where visitors can now see thousands of little glow-worms living in this magical environment.
- Mt Tamborine is also home to a wide variety of other attractions - favorites with visitors including couples, groups and families.
- Consider visiting the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, Witches Chase Cheese factory, Thunderbird Park or the many shops which make up Tamobrine's Gallery Walk.
Cedar Creek Winery and Vineyard is also a popular and picturesque venue for weddings and conferences, within 30 minutes of the gold Coast and an hour of Brisbane.