Cedar Creek Lodges – Lounge Bar, Rainforest Restaurant Mt Tamborinebreakfast with the birds, rainforest dining
Enjoy a barbecue breakfast with the birds or a carefully lit rainforest dinner experience at Cedar Creek Lodge‘s recently renovated Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar.
The Rainforest Restaurant Mt Tamborine has an elegant and relaxed ambiance, allowing guests to fully enjoy the rainforest surrounds by day and beautiful lighting effects by night. Cuisine is modern Australian, with a blend of international dishes and sumptuous sweets.
Points of interest
- Cedar Creek's Rainforest Restaurant Mt Tamborine also features a state of the art Nightlife virtual DJ with great video clips on a huge wall mounted screen.
- The Lounge Bar and Rainforest Restaurant is the perfect venue for special birthday, anniversary or work celebration parties. guests will be delighted by executive chef Brent Giddins' cuisine, while enjoying a picturesque Mount Tamborine setting.
- A la carte breakfast is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 10am. The very popular 'Breakfast with the Birds' BBQ and buffet is available every Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 10am.
- A la carte dinner is served every Friday and Saturday evening from 6pm till late. The Restaurant will open other nights for groups of 10 or more.
- Cedar Creek's Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar accompany Cedar Creek Lodge's array of accommodation - choose from luxury honeymoon suites with the spas to family holiday units, close to all the action.
Things to do nearby
- Discover Thunderbird Park for horseriding, fossicking, camping, adventure ropes and more
- Mount Tamborine is also home to a wide variety of attractions, including Tamborine National Park, the renowned Gallery Walk and other family favorites.