Cork ‘n Fork Winery Tours know what it takes to make great memories – delicious high quality south-east Queensland wines, great food, fun-loving company and interesting information — all wrapped up in the memorable landscapes that are our Scenic Rim. Savour the air-confiditoned comfort of a Cork ‘n Fork bus, as you tour idyllic vineyards and cellar doors around Mt Tamborine, the Gold Coast hinterland and across the shire to wineries of the Scenic Rim Wine Trail near Harrisville and Purga. Cork ‘n Fork offers a wide range of half-day, one day and longer tour options, as they ‘drive you to drink’, with the first stop only 45 minutes from Brisbane.
Points of interest
- If you enjoy a beer or two, try Cork 'n Fork's Grape n Hops Escape Tour or Beer v Wine Tour -- Escape day tour of wineries, Tamborine distillery and boutique brewery.
- 'Sip and Kip' Tours are one day, one night wine tour experiences, popular both for couples and small groups of friends.
- Half-day tours visit three locations and include wine tasting fees, transport and a delicious 2 course lunch of mains, dessert tea and coffee - great for those with minimal time.
- 3/4 Day Tours visit 4 wineries, cellar doors and vineyards - includes wine tasting fees, delicious 2 course lunch, door to door transport. Popular with larger groups or corporate outings.
- For the ultimate indulgence,