Relax, taste and indulge your way around the Scenic Rim on a luxury, personalised ‘Wine Safari’ with Eco Safaris Queensland.
Combine stunning Scenic Rim mountain-views with boutique winery tastings and delicious gourmet meals, as part of this gastronomic tasting adventure near Brisbane and the Gold coast, in a region which is rapidly gaining recognition for its high quality vineyards and award-winning cellar door products.
Choose from ESQ’s established tours itinerary or have a chat with their knowledgeable guide, who will tailor a tour to your requirements, ensuring flexility and a focus on your interests. Eco Safaris Queensland will also pick up and drop off to your door.
ESQ‘s ‘Wine Safari‘ tasting experience extends beyond wine — delight in the many personalised options including indulgent cheese platters, vineyard restaurant meals or a picnic of strawberries & chocolates by Lake Moogerah.
Eco Safaris tours use modern, comfortable vehicles, including the LandRover Discovery and near new minivans.
Points of interest
- Combine your wineries tour with sightseeing - as the Scenic Rim name suggests, this is a picturesque region where you'll see everything from rainforest to cattle country . For ideas see ‘Sightseeing Tours’.
- Tour 1 – ‘Scenic Rim Wineries’ - Including lavender fields, coffee/chocolates by Lake Moogerah and a walk through a vineyard with a local wine producer.
- Tour 2 – ‘Tamborine Mountain Wineries’ – Including stunning views over the Scenic Rim and Gold Coast. Options include distillery (liqueurs & schnapps), brewery & cheesery.
- Accommodation can be arranged for tailored two and three day ‘wine safaris’ staying at superb Scenic Rim accommodation.
- Work and corporate groups catered for up to 50 guests - the perfect way to socialise and/or do business in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Things to do nearby
- Extend your stay in the Scenic Rim region - choose from a huge range of accommodation, including luxury eco-lodges, romantic suites, secluded cottages, traditional bed and breakfasts and more.
- Discover our quaint country towns and villages - explore art galleries, antique shops, bookshops and enjoy morning tea in a local cafe or dine in an atmospheric country pub.
- Learn more about our attractions and things to do in the Scenic Rim...