Greenlee Cottages are four contemporary cottages with a rustic charm set in the beautiful Canungra Valley, which is part of the Scenic Rim. The cottages can accommodate between 2 and 4 people.
Woodcutters Cottage is disable friendly so all guests can enjoy the beauty of the surrounds.
A breakfast basket is provided for guests to make their own breakfast using local food from the Scenic Rim. A BBQ gazebo is available for use at any time by guests. BBQ packs can be arranged with notice.
Only one hour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
Check our Facebook Page
Check our Instagram Page
Points of interest
- Soak up the views of the Canungra Valley from the deck. Listen to the Canungra creek flowing by. Relax with a good book. Immerse yourself in nature with native wildlife and birdlife on your doorstep.
- Enjoy the comfortable queen beds and the rustic touches in the bathrooms. Each cottage has its own welcoming feel. Wifi is available.
- Indulge in a breakfast basket full of food sourced from the Scenic Rim that you can cook in your kitchenette.
- The cottages have a backdrop of Greenlee Farm Macadamia Orchard. Farm tours can be arranged to explore the Macadamia Farm.
- Make time to taste the many wines of the area, or go bushwalking at close locations like O'Reilly's, Binna Burra or Tamborine Mountain.
Things to do nearby
Visit Wineries - Sarabah Estate Vineyard, O'Reilly's Canungra Valley Vineyard, Albert River Winery
Go bushwalking - O'Reilly's, Binna Burra, Tamborine Mountain
Explore the woodcutting history of the Canungra area - Visitor Information Centre, Lahey Tram Tunnel