Opened in 2000, Lillydale Farmstay offers their guests a fun, interactive farm experience with an environmental focus.
Guests are encouraged to spend time with the animals and also challenge themselves with many different experiences such as pony and horse leads, trail rides, roping, a nature walk, exploring the maze, swimming and paddling in the creek, fishing, kayaking and above all spending time with their family.
Lillydale is a beef cattle farm that offers genuine experiences in a stunning, secluded setting. Accommodation offers a hint of luxury with 4.5 star AAA rating and sustainability with advanced ecotourism accreditation.
Lillydale is perfect for families that are looking for more than a room to sleep in and instead want quality family time where they can create lifelong memories.
Join Us on Social Media…
Points of interest
- Hedge Maze - Creek - Cave - Playground Area
- Stocked dam with Bass & Perch plus boat and kayaks
- Close to Mt Barney National Park hiking trails - Wildlife friendly - Commercial Angus Beef Cattle
- Permaculture garden with yummy, fresh vegetables
- Animal feeding - Local produce for sale