Eco certified conference facilities and expert team building packages, set against the stunning backdrop of Mt Barney and its world heritage national park — Mt Barney Lodge Country Retreat is uniquely positioned as a natural immersion team building, conference or corporate gathering destination close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Rest, rejuvenate and invigorate your delegates in this spectacular mountain location.
Mt Barney Lodge has a number of one and two-day packages which include accommodation, adventure experiences such as rock climbing, abseiling, guided eco walks and mountain expeditions, as well as comfortable conference facilities.
Points of interest
- Packages can be tailored to your needs - spend the morning adventure team-building, delight in Mt Barney Lodge's country style lunch and host your conference or information sharing meeting in a genuine country Queenslander Homestead setting, with Mt Barney in the background.
- Conferences and seminars -- Mt Barney Lodge is well equipped for small to medium conferences, with a variety of gathering arrangements including a function room which can seat 30 delegates.
- The room - under the Lodge's Boolamoola Homestead - is surrounded by a landscaped garden and patio areas that are ideal for small group work and outdoor seminars. A small kitchenette for tea/coffee preparation and bathroom facilities are part of the function room area. A white-board and projection screen is provided, as well as a DVD player and LCD TV upon request.
- On-site accommodation pptions: Mt Barney Lodge comfortably sleeps 38 guests in four buildings, including tastefully renovated Queenslander homesteads and cottage-cabins. Deluxe Camper Trailers and campground are also available for overflow. Should your numbers exceed our maximum capacity, we can also assist with accommodating delegates at other local retreats.
- Homestyle Meals - The catering needs of your conference can also be arranged through us on booking. We offer a variety of tantalising meal options and special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Adventure Activities, Team Building and Facilitation - Mt Barney Lodge has a number of highly-qualified guides and facilitators, who will provide delegates with a memorable experience, tailored to achieve specific group outcomes and objectives. Outdoor facilitator skill, experience and local knowledge, combined with a taste of fun and a spectacular setting is guaranteed to challenge delegates. For further specialist teambuilding we also recommend Tebu Teambuilding as an onsite facilitator. To individually design your next meeting or conference at Mt Barney Lodge, please feel free to email us, or ring 07 5544 3233.