nightfall wilderness camp – glampingbirdwatching, bushwalking, Gold Coast Hinterland getaway, luxury camping, organic food, romantic getaway, secluded, wedding venue
Australia’s newest safari tent retreat – secluded, eco-sensitive, luxury camping (glamping) beside the crystal-clear headwaters of Christmas Creek and the wilderness end of Queensland’s iconic Lamington National Park.
nightfall’s wilderness camp experience replaces the crowds and complexities of everyday life with a slower pace — think relaxing in an architect-inspired luxury tent, indulging in sumptuous fire-cooked organic cuisine, personalised service and a smorgasbord of experiences.
nightfall camp’s self-contained luxury tents are gently nestled in private clearings, surrounded by views of soaring cliff faces, lush tangled forests, crystal-clear tumbling waters and a night sky filled with millions of stars.
nightfall camp is a limited opportunity, available to only six adult guests at any given time.
Points of interest
- nightfall's stylish and spacious luxury tents feature generous king-size beds with high-quality organic linen, lavish bathing, wood fires and private decks.
- Food is sumptuous organic, often fire-cooked with many ingredients fresh from nightfall's permaculture gardens. Australian bush tucker is also a regular addition.
- Explore nightfall's 257 acre site and neighbouring Lamington NP, enjoy the pummeling of a 'natural spa' in our creek rapids, explore the cliff through binoculars, watch birds and wildlife from your tent.
- nightfall camp offers an genuinely eco-sensitive luxury camping holiday. Operations are carbon-neutral and designed to meet Eco-tourism Australia's 'advanced-eco-tourism certification'.
- Weddings at nightfall wilderness camp are intimate affairs, immersed in the magic of a secluded wilderness setting and genuinely carbon-neutral.
nightfall camp is currently road-testing its wilderness experience. Come as a 'guinea pig' glamper. We offer a special discounted-rate in return for your feedback. Visit our website to learn more.
Things to do nearby
nightfall camp's secluded, off-the-beaten-track location is what makes it special. Nearby attractions include the historic Stinson airliner grave and wreck sites (best explored with a guide, if you are not a seasoned walker). Lost World Valley is close by and Tamborine Mountain's famous Gallery Walk is within 45-minutes drive.