“Located in World Heritage listed Lamington National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland, O’Reilly’s provides an escape to a world of ancient rainforest, fresh mountain air, Australian wildlife and breathtaking sunsets. Explore 160kms of walking trails, marvel at 500 waterfalls and be amazed at over 250 species of Australian wildlife right outside your door.
Choose from the traditional warmth and charm of the Rainforest Retreat or the private luxury of the two or three bedroom, self-contained Villas with rainforest or valley views. O’Reilly’s Lost World Spa is a haven for rejuvenation and relaxation using all natural Sodashi products, offering therapeutic treatments and a unique vinotherapy ritual using grapes from O’Reilly’s own vineyard.
Owned and operated by the O’Reilly family, pioneers of eco-tourism, O’Reilly’s has become legendary for providing traditional Australian hospitality for over 89 years. O’Reilly’s has Advanced Eco Accreditation and a full program of guided rainforest activities operating daily, including guided rainforest walks, 4WD bus excursions, adventure activities and glow worm tours.
The exciting Birds of Prey and Wildlife Encounter shows run daily featuring falcons, eagles and owls in a stunning display of aerial acrobatics with the chance to get up close and personal with the stars of the show.
O’Reilly’s is a scenic two hours from Brisbane or 90 minutes from the Gold Coast.
O’Reilly’s… Where good things just come naturally.”
Points of interest
- Eco-accommodation ranges from the original Mountain View and Bed and Breakfast Garden rooms to more luxurious Canopy Suites and the newer Mountain Villas.
- The Canopy Suites - a transformation of one O’Reilly family home - offer large balconies, spectacular rainforest views, the grandeur of four poster king-size beds, spa-baths and warming fireplaces.
- The new O'Reilly's Mountain Villas are contemporary, architect-designed and spacious: large bi-fold doors and balcony spas offer the ultimate connection to the outdoors.
- O’Reilly’s is about more than accommodation: guests enjoy the rare privilege of watching a wide range of birds and other Australian wildlife in a natural setting.
- O'Reilly's is famous for its rainforest canopy Tree Top Walk and Discovery Program - think guided walks, 4-wheel drive bus trips, nocturnal and glow worm walks, flying fox rides, slide shows and much more.