A luxurious haven, designed for couples and set in secluded lush Mount Tamborine rainforest. Pethers Rainforest Retreat is a place to indulge, unwind and relax – a romantic getaway, high in the trees, amongst the birds, away from the outside world.
Pethers is a luxurious boutique retreat with just ten secluded, private and individual Tree Houses all offering a magnificent sub-tropical rainforest views and designed exclusively for adults.
Points of interest
- Each Tree House offers a private spa for two, fireplace, king size bedroom, entertainment system, lounge and dining areas.
- Gaze out through 5 metre high glass windows to the spectacular, uninterrupted views of the rainforest or select a book, board game or DVD from the library and relax in front of your wood fire.
- With sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival and a continental breakfast basket delivered to your door each morning, imagine getting away to a place where you check your worries at the gate.
- The Main Lodge and Rainforest Restaurant feature a massive open sided, elevated fire place, and glass windows overlooking untouched, ancient rainforest. Enjoy superb cuisine and delicious tastes.
- Rejuvenate mind, body and spirit with a pampering massage and spa treatment, performed by experienced therapists, in the comfort and privacy of your own Tree House or on your rainforest balcony.
Things to do nearby
- Pethers, set on 5 acres of rainforest, has its own rainforest walks and is within easy access to Tamborine national park.
- There is an abundance of activities and places of interest within close proximity of Pethers including rainforest walks, waterfalls, wineries, restaurants & cafes, antique shops, markets, art & craft galleries and Rainforest Skywalk.
- In addition to being an idyllic destination for relaxation and pampering, Pethers is the perfect venue for weddings, boutique conferences, celebrations and day meetings.