Short Term Accommodation
Kirro sits on part of a 2600 acre grazing property in the beautiful Kerry Valley at Darlington. Enjoy breathtaking views to the world renowned O’Reilly Plateau and surrounding areas, relax and unwind in a fully renovated “Queenslander” with mod cons.
Kirro was designed with you in mind. We’ve tailored each room, our hospitality and amenities to ensure your stay is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We hope that our attention to detail and desire for your relaxation shines through each and every moment of your stay.
Find us on Air BnB
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- One main Bathroom & One Ensuite
- Filtered & UV treated potable water throughout
- Large Lounge room with ample seating & TV
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning in Lounge and Master Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen and Formal/Casual Dining options
- Semi-Wrap Around veranda and with day bed
- Large covered patio with BBQ
- Fresh Herb Garden
- Nature at your doorstep!
Points of interest
- With bed configurations of two new Queen size beds in the master and second bedroom, and a new double/single bunk bed in the third bedroom, as well as a fold out bed, Kirro can cater for up to 8 guests, all linen's included in your stay.
- A large spacious lounge room, with flat screen TV & BluRay/DVD player is great for the evenings, or relax on one of the verandas and watch the cattle in the yards and birds in the trees
- Two dining areas, both Formal and Casual options are covered, the kitchen is tastefully renovated to meet modern standards, with both and Oven & Cooktop, along with a Microwave and a dishwasher for cleaning up after. A BBQ is available on the main patio with good breezes and views out to the mountains in the distance.
Things to do nearby
- Relax with a coffee at the nearby café, or venture further towards Beaudesert, or out to Kooralbyn for a truly unique country experience
- If 4x4 driving adventures are of interest, the infamous 'Duck Creek Rd' is just down the road, for an amazing trip to O'Reilly's Rain-forest Retreat.
- Fish, swim or play in the nearby creeks just along the property line
- Bush walk through the acres of nearby land and walking trails