Your Tamborine Mountain B & B with the best views!
Your own uniquely Australian Bed & Breakfast accommodation located atop beautiful, serene Tamborine Mountain, nestled in the Gold Coast Hinterland just 1 hour from Brisbane and 30 minutes from the Gold Coast.
Visit our comfortable and welcoming Bed & Breakfast, your home away from home on tranquil Tamborine Mountain. Be captivated by the absolutely spectacular breathtaking views from your guest deck – eat well, sleep well – relax, unwind, slow down.
Escape for awhile to a uniquely different and more peaceful place in the world, away from the hustle and bustle of an ever more demanding pace of life – feel truly welcome with our warm and friendly hospitality.
Take a break, try us, you will be glad that you did!
Your B&B Accommodation…
All of your four individual en-suited cabin style guest rooms are charmingly decorated and have reverse cycle air-conditioning, TV, DVD player, plus tea and coffee making facilities.
- Cockatoo Suite with Queen Size Bed & a Single Bed
- Kookaburra Suite with Queen Size Bed
- Lorikeet Suite with King Size bed
- Rosella Suite with Queen Size Bed
Check-In / Check Out Times
Check-in time 2:00pm
Check-out time 10.00am
Covered walkways, softened by lush tropical gardens & frog ponds connect all guest rooms to the main lodge. This ensures maximum peace and relaxation for guests!
You will be warmly welcomed by your friendly hosts Tony & Pam Lambert.
“It’s wonderful sharing our beautiful, rustic home with Guests from all over the World. We aim to ensure that they have a unique and rewarding experience, by providing fascinating and informative local knowledge. This really can make their stay even more memorable.”
Why not check availability now and book online at our Secure Online Booking booking page.
Points of interest
- Weekend Breakfast – A true Aussie Feast ! Includes the delicious Continental Selection, followed by the renowned, delightful hot specialties from Tony’s BBQ. We source our tasty and very delicious bacon and sausages from local specialist butcher ‘The Eagle Heights Butchery’. Laurie, the butcher, has his own Smokehouse to smoke his very popular hams and bacon, he also specialises in gourmet sausages.
- Pam's Recipes - For some of Pam’s special recipe treats please visit our Recipes page. Food is to be enjoyed at your Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast accommodation.
- Explore Tamborine Mountain Walk the National Parks. Be enthralled by the wildlife in Palm Grove, just a short meander away from your B&B accommodation. This really is Paradise! A photographer’s, bush walker’s and bird watcher’s wonderland awaits, with a wide variety of flora and fauna in the lush gardens and rainforests of Mount Tamborine. Don’t forget your Walking Boots, Camera and Binoculars!
- Gift Vouchers What a wonderful, caring gift for family, friends, valued clients, customers or loyal staff! We have a range of gift vouchers available or we can organise a gift voucher to suit your exact requirements. Give us a call!
Things to do nearby
- Tamborine Mountain Rainforest Skywalk - In a setting of 30 private acres of magnificent rainforest alongside a kilometre of tumbling creek and rockpools, a new eco-adventure exploring the beautiful rainforest canopies and habitat in a different and thrilling way. The entire walk totals 1.5 kms and is a combination of forest floor trails, 300 metres of high-tech steel bridges through the highest points of the upper canopy, and a 40 metre cantilever bridge that soars a breathtaking 30 metres above the creek and rainforest below.
- Glow Worm Caves - Go underground on a journey through the spectacular Glow Worm caves!
- Retail Therapy, visit Gallery Walk - Just a short walk from your B&B, take an exciting stroll along the nearby Gallery Walk shopping precinct, the artistic centre of Tamborine Mountain, which is lined with shops bursting with antiques, collectables, clothing, Cuckoo-clocks and locally made art & crafts.