Tommerup’s Dairy Farm offers a truly authentic farm stay experience on a 6th generation working dairy farm where you can join the farming family to milk their dairy herd and feed their animals.
Situated on 200 acres in the picturesque ‘Lost World’ region of the Scenic Rim, Tommerup’s offers rustic country accommodation with all the modern facilities, whilst keeping the character and stories of the 1880s family homes.
Immerse yourself in their farm to fork journey with a visit to the Farm Larder to stock up the Tommerup’s ethically raised pork, veal and lamb or perhaps indulge in scrumptious White Gold Creamery cheeses made from Tommerup’s cows milk.
It’s the personal journey you and your family will share with the farmers that sets this farm stay apart; making memories to last a lifetime…
Come, join the Tommerup family for an authentic farm holiday adventure!
Points of interest
- Dave & Kay Tommerup run the family farm along with their children, Harry & Georgia, who are the 6th generation working this property.
- Visit an authentic working dairy farm and meet real farmers.
- See how our animals are raised ethically and as part of our extended farm family.
- Hands-on farm experience; work with us as we feed our menagerie of farm animals – pigs, calves, chickens, ducks and more. Help milk our herd in the dairy.
- Delight in a true paddock to plate adventure. Visit Tommerup's Farm Larder to purchase meat from calves, pigs and sheep raised on the property, fresh naturally grown produce, open range eggs and natural hive honey from Harry's bees.