Worendo Cottages – A unique and stunning place for a country weddingcountry, creative, individual, receptions, services, stunning, unique, weddings
Welcome to The Lost World Valley. A unique and stunning place for a country celebration.
Our stunning views, beautiful buildings and location make a great setting. There are many options available including our Homestead for small to medium weddings and our marquee platform for larger groups.
We offer exclusive use of our property and the opportunity to create something that is totally unique… Because we do not run weddings to a formula we put in a lot of time and energy to create each wedding in an individual way.
We love to do this… it is a lot more fun for everyone involved and we bring a genuine excitement to putting Worendo into the scene of your wedding day.
Points of interest
- Wild Lime Cottage is a picture-postcard, private romantic cottage, with huge bi-fold doors to bring the outside in for summer, optional air-conditioning and a cozy wood fire, perfect for keeping warm in winter as you watch the mist swirl around the mountains outside.
- Wild Lime Cottage was purpose designed for romance, honeymoons and special getaways. Enjoy a sunset deck, bubbling spa, muslin-draped bed and a truly unique private outdoor shower.
- Worendo's Treehouse is a romantic or family holiday option, which sleeps five. Highlights are stack-back doors, a dramatic scenic vista, air-conditioning and a wood fire.
- Both cottages are self-contained with generous home cooked breakfast baskets provided.
- Worendo's cooking school is a truly Australian bush food experience. Delight with friends as you learn to fuse wild local food with Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Things to do nearby
- The Lost World Valley is a bushwalking, birdwatching and relaxing haven, away from the crowds, but still close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- World Heritage Lamington National Park’s rugged wilderness section sits to the east and can be enjoyed by experienced bush walkers. There are no formed tracks or facilities in this section.
- To learn more about Worendo’s own special brand of Lost World Valley romantic accommodation or the Wild Lime Cooking School please visit the website or phone us on 0422 587 567