Set in the Lost World Valley and overlooking the World Heritage Rainforest Mountains of Lamington National Park, Worendo Cottages offer simplistic beauty at is best.
What we offer is an invigorating escape from the mundane in a stunning and peaceful wilderness setting. Romantic Cottages for couples with all the luxuries of a high end hotel room or Farm Houses for bigger family and friend groups seeking a farm stay experience.
Suitable for large Family or friend groups. Sleeping up to 12 people across 4 bedrooms.
Wild Lime Cottage
Very romantic and secluded 1 bedroom cottage. Suitable for couples. Can expand for extra people if required.
The Treehouse is nestled among rainforest trees and affords an expansive outlook. It is very romantic with a fireplace and four poster bed. It also has a second bedroom, balcony, bird feeding platform, BBQ and fully equipped kitchen. Suitable for couples or a family.
Points of interest
- Wild Lime Cottage is a picture-postcard, private romantic cottage, with huge bi-fold doors to bring the outside in for summer, optional air-conditioning and a cozy wood fire, perfect for keeping warm in winter as you watch the mist swirl around the mountains outside.
- Wild Lime Cottage was purpose designed for romance, honeymoons and special getaways. Enjoy a sunset deck, bubbling spa, muslin-draped bed and a truly unique private outdoor shower.
- Worendo’s Treehouse is a romantic or family holiday option, which sleeps five. Highlights are stack-back doors, a dramatic scenic vista, air-conditioning and a wood fire.
- Both cottages are self-contained with generous home cooked breakfast baskets provided.
- Worendo’s cooking school is a truly Australian bush food experience. Delight with friends as you learn to fuse wild local food with Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Things to do nearby
- The Lost World Valley is a bushwalking, birdwatching and relaxing haven, away from the crowds, but still close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- World Heritage Lamington National Park’s rugged wilderness section sits to the east and can be enjoyed by experienced bush walkers. There are no formed tracks or facilities in this section.
- To learn more about Worendo’s own special brand of Lost World Valley romantic accommodation or the Wild Lime Cooking School please visit the website or phone us on 0422 587 567